Answered

Sonos skill on Alexa app

• 7 October 2017
  • 3 replies

Hi whenI try to enable the Sonos skill I get a message saying "Oops there was a problem, please close the app and try again" which I have done numerous times. I have updated my Sonos players and I ave completed the Sonos account set up ok. Can anyone help me with the skill set up?
Thanks John
icon

Best answer by Keith N 9 October 2017, 23:50

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
same issue here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, Johncockshott & G0nz0:

Thanks for posting. Here is a link to an article that walks through the process of setting up the skill along with getting Amazon Alexa working with Sonos. From what you are describing it doesn't seem to be a problem with your Sonos account as you can log into that no problem.

You can also give us a call to have someone walk through the process with you over the phone. We'd be happy to help.
Userlevel 1
i spoke with support on this issue. I had to go to 'help', 'my Sonos account' (from the Sonos app) and log in. this connected my devices to my account (when i logged into my account on the web before, it said i had no devices). this step fixed the 'oops' error and allowed me to enable the alexa skill.