Sonos Skill not available in India.

Sonos Skill not available in India. I have Amazon Music subscription from India. I wan to use that. Can someone help.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, jainrishwin. We're hard at work building up the Alexa Skill for Sonos while adding to it. When Alexa support is enabled in a new location, it takes some dedicated engineering work and testing to bring support to Sonos. We cannot reveal any details for the introduction of Alexa in your region. If there is news to share, we will be sure to let you know. Many thanks.
Thanks! Right now I am United States and have Amazon music account from India as well amazon account from india. I was using the same, caused this issue. Please do keep me posted as I am eager to get that working. As I will be travelling back soon.
Userlevel 1
Hi, I've created a single thread to discuss solutions for using Sonos in India. I've got mine working fine with Alexa and music services like Spotify not available in India

https://en.community.sonos.com/setting-up-sonos-228990/sonos-in-india-a-comprehensive-guide-6809403/index1.html#post16247946

Hope this helps people here!
I have a pair of SONOS Ones as well and it does not work in India. Alexa can not find SONOS skill. I have written to Amazon and Sonos support multiple times and they just play the blame game and accuse each other of not enabling the skill.

I'd suggest everyone to write to both Sonos and Amazon and demand that the skill is enabled.