Sonos One Voice Services Not available in your country - In THE UK!

• 20 January 2018
  • 3 replies

Please help, Cant activate voice services on my new Sonos One. Wifi set up, Spoify connected sounds great. Just can't activate voice control. Reset Sonos one to factory setttings, done set up again. Tried voice and same issue. Amazon account is all set up for UK. Added another Sonos one speaker, Same issue no Alexa!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
What what country is your sonos account set up as. Go to sonos.com login your account top right (not same as forum login) and go to profile.
Fixed thanks. I live in uk but set up my sonos account while in the Netherlands, sonos must have known this and defaulted my residence as that. Quick change of address details to uk allows Alexa to come through. 😳
Please help, Cant activate voice services on my new Sonos One. Wifi set up, Spoify connected sounds great. Just can't activate voice control. Reset Sonos one to factory setttings, done set up again. Tried voice and same issue. Amazon account is all set up for UK. Added another Sonos one speaker, Same issue no Alexa!
Had exactly the same issue and realised that I had my account set to Poland where i also spend some time, as I was setting up my Sonos in the UK changing the account country made it work from the app straight away