My Sonos One arrived this morning, I've unplugged my Echo and setup the One in it's place ready for use. I've upgraded to 8.1
- You cannot change the wake word from Alexa.
- Music does not play. I say "Alexa, Play some UB40", Alexa confirms and says it is playing but no sound comes out.
- Other non Sonos skills don't work e.g. Hue. If I say "Alexa, turn on the Hall lights", Alexa says that the hall is not responding. This works fine from the Echo when plugged back in.
- The white light on the unit does not turn off when you disable it in the settings
- With the Echo plugged back in I say, "Play UB40 in the Kitchen" I either get "Shuffling songs by UB40 in the kitchen, something went wrong" or "Cannot find songs by 'UB40 in the kitchen' " :)
Anyone else have issues like this?