Best answer by UKMedia
Can you please try these actions:
- In the Alexa app, select 'Skills' and disable the Sonos Skill;
- In the Alexa app (PC version), select 'Smart Home' then 'Devices';
- Select 'Forget All' at the bottom of the screen;
- In the Sonos app, select 'Settings' and for each of the Sonos 1's remove 'Voice Recognition';
- If you have a Connect, please power down and then switch on and wait for it to boot;
- Power down the two Sonos 1's and then switch them back on and wait for them to boot;
- In the Sonos app, Select 'Manage' and then select 'Add a player or sub' and add the two Sonos 1's again. This will complete the set-up process again;
- In the Alexa app, select 'Skills' and ensure the Sonos skill is enabled, if not please 'Enable';
- In the Alexa app (PC version), select 'Smart Home' then 'Devices'
- Select 'Discover' at the bottom of the screen. Ensure that your Sonos 1's are displayed correctly and not shown as 'Off Line'. Also ensure that there are no devices with the same name (To ensure my Sonos devices are not duplicated, I've added Sonos to the end of each of my players within the Sonos App. Remember, if you want to do this, rename before selecting 'Discover';
Please retest and let me know the result.