Answered

Sonos One not connecting to Spotify with Alexa

• 30 June 2018
  • 3 replies

Can anyone help me in getting Alexa on the sonos one to connect with spotify, I keep getting a message back saying it is off line???? All other aspects of Alexa seem to be working well.
icon

Best answer by UKMedia 30 June 2018, 13:50

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi

First step is to disable then Enable the Sonos skill. Can you confirm that you can navigate to Spotify via the Alexa App>Music, Video & Books then select your Sonos One in the drop down list at the top and click on Spotify?
Thanks I have done above and can confirm that I can navigate via the path above. All that has changed since disable and reable skill is Alexa now says playing from Spotify followed by silence. Very frustrating.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Thanks I have done above and can confirm that I can navigate via the path above. All that has changed since disable and reable skill is Alexa now says playing from Spotify followed by silence. Very frustrating.

Can you try the steps I've listed in the Answer to this post and let us know how you get on:

https://en.community.sonos.com/amazon-alexa-and-sonos-229102/alexa-says-she-is-playing-on-kitchen-but-no-sound-comes-out-6800126