Answered

Sonos one multi-room play with Amazon Echo together

• 23 July 2018
  • 2 replies

Hi there! I have seen some older posts on this issue but there doesn't seem to be any resolution, so I'm posting it again and hopefully highlight this issue again for Sonos/Amazon to resolve.

There are many of us who have the Sonos One speakers and Amazon Echo around the house. Currently it's not possible for the two speaker systems to link despite they all run Alexa and support multi-room play.

Apparently it is a problem that can be easily fixed with some software updates from Amazon's end to allow the systems to link. I hope Sonos can have this conversation with Amazon and allow this feature to be available ASAP.
icon

Best answer by Keith N 3 August 2018, 05:32

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, emailtosimon. Thanks for posting your feedback and welcome to the Community. I am happy to forward this along to the team and add your name to the growing list for this type of functionality.

Should something like this come along, rest assured that we will pass the news along here on the Community. Thanks again!
Thank you very much Keith!

Simon