Question

Sonos One - change Amazon account

• 11 November 2017
  • 3 replies

I registed my Sonos one to an Amazon account. Now I'd like to move it to a different account. I have removed it from the Amazon accoynt but cant seem to link it to the new account. Tech support provided me with instructions to switch the music service but I want to move it entirely.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I have the same problem. I can’t find anywhere on the app that tells me which amazon account I am logged into or how to switch?
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
your alexa devices and Alexa app are on an account. You would have to setup your alexa devices and Alexa app on a different account and then link Sonos to it.

Why would you change alexa account rom what your alexa devices are already setup as.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I registed my Sonos one to an Amazon account. Now I'd like to move it to a different account. I have removed it from the Amazon accoynt but cant seem to link it to the new account. Tech support provided me with instructions to switch the music service but I want to move it entirely.

The steps in the Answer on this page should enable you to reset and log in to another Amazon account but remember to switch your Alexa devices to you new account first:

https://en.community.sonos.com/amazon-alexa-and-sonos-229102/sonos-one-not-responding-to-alexa-comands-6793239