Question

Sonos One - Alexa issues

• 18 December 2017
  • 32 replies

When I ask alexa to play music on my sonos one, it only plays one track and then stops. please advise.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

32 replies

Badge
UK media.
I guess you’re signaling to me that no matter what the packaging says or marketing materials say a customer should just learn to search all articles and support groups to find utilization truth before they purchase...
Sounds like Packard Bell mate...
You expect packaging to denote beta software which is loaded from another company's app? So what do they do when tbe beta ends, re all everything to change the box?
Userlevel 1
Not sure if Im missing something here. Is this just an issue with playing music from Amazon? I have an Amazon Echo Dot that works fine with my Sonos system via my Spotify account.
Badge
Jgatie.
Thanks. Lol no - “Packaging” as in marketing material as in the web site.
Pretty easy to add and subtract content there 😉
Whatever. Say what you want about the marketing or packaging, the fact remains the Sonos One is not in beta, and the Sonos skill for Alexa clearly is. The rest? If you feel cheated. you should talk to a lawyer. Good luck.
Badge
No lawyer. Sonos has a brilliant reputation for taking things back.
Badge +1
I am having several problems with alexa on the Sonos One. Works only 2 out of 10 times. And it is no longer in beta. Please read the response from customer support. Honestly, I just want my money back. This first experience with Sonos has been a major disappointment. Dishonest publicity, terrible integration. I will buy a Homepod and stick to apple music.