Question

Sonos One alarm sound?

• 10 November 2017
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Does anyone know how to change the alarm sound on the Sonos one?

Also can we please push Alexa / Sonos to support music as the wake up alarm? I hate the darn tones haha. I mean come on this is basic. I have already sent through the alexa app feedback to Amazon and they said, of course, they would send it to their dev team. I hope it get's fixed soon. However even if Alexa / Amazon fixes this we also have to wait for Sonos (or Amazon) to allow access to third parties to use that feature via their various SDK's. Seems Amazon will capitalize on any new feature themselves and wait a while before letting third parties use it

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I'm looking for these features too. If I can't use "advanced" alarm features I'm not sure how long I'll be keeping these Sonos One's.
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
I'm looking for these features too. If I can't use "advanced" alarm features I'm not sure how long I'll be keeping these Sonos One's.

Only way I found is to use the sonos app to actually do it for alarms you just don’t get the ability to snooze with your voice or to setup the alarm with your voice. They are two sets of alarms managed differently.
When I want to select an alarm sound, is it possible to select a sound (other than the Sonos signal) similar to the sound of a radio alarm?