Answered

sonos hora inactividad

• 5 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Buenos días.

Tengo un sonos one en la habitación de mi hijo y me gustaría establecer unas horas de inactividad , para que no pueda poner música por la noche. ¿Es posible que a cierta hora no pueda? Utiliza Alexa. 

Gracias

Google Translate:
Good morning.

I have a sonos one in my son's room and I would like to set some idle hours, so he can't play music at night. Is it possible that at a certain time I can't? Use Alexa.

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 6 October 2023, 11:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Google Translate:

Hola @jangada, ¡bienvenido a la comunidad Sonos!

No hay forma de configurar las horas de inactividad en Sonos; si el altavoz está en línea, podrás reproducirlo. La solución sería apagar el altavoz o utilizar un temporizador, aunque sospecho que su hijo podría volver a encenderlo. Los miembros de nuestra comunidad pueden tener otras soluciones para lo que estás buscando.

¡Espero que esto ayude!

Hi @jangada, welcome to the Sonos Community!

There isn’t a way to set idle hours on Sonos, if the Speaker is online then you will be able to play to it. The solution would be to power the speaker off, or to use a plug timer, though I suspect your son could just turn the speaker back on. Our community members may have other solutions for what you’re looking for.

I hope this helps!