Sonos Five - voice control

• 30 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Buenas noches. Alguien me puede colaborar instalándole alexa a mi sonos 5. Ya intente cambiando la región pero me sigue saliendo que por restricciones no se puede 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Nano3503.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thank you for reaching out to us about your concern with your Sonos Five. Let me share with you some information to help out.

I would like to share with you the Sonos Five specifications, limitations, functionalities, and guidelines to have a better understanding of how the Sonos Five works. The Sonos Five does not have a built-in microphone to be able to hear a voice command. The Sonos Five is not a voice-enabled Sonos speaker which means you would not be able to add any voice assistant. However, if you have an Alexa Echo device or a Google Assistant device, You can add Sonos as a skill and be able to control Sonos via voice command using the third-party voice-enabled device. Allow me to share with you the guide about how to control Sonos with Amazon Alexa and the guide about how to control Sonos with Google Assistant so that we can have a better understanding of what to do and how it works.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know if you still have any further questions or concerns. We are all here to help each other out.

Thanks,