Question

Sonos Beam Voice Button Not Working

• 9 October 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi, i set up my Beam with two Play1s. It is a new Beam. The pairing works fine and music plays and even voice from TV out is ok.

One problem, when i click on the Beam microphone button, there were NO REACTIONS whatsoever. No microphone light turna on and no voice heard from the Beam. It is as if that button is faulty. Asked Sonos through messenger and sent report. They say voice not available in Brunei. BUT, the button is totally not working and not lighting UP. HELP !!!!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi VK1975

Per you profile you are using Amazon Alexa as a voice service. Assuming Amazon Alexa is available in your part of the world that may only be through Amazon branded devices. Sonos not being part of Amazon may not have license for it's products. Consequently, if Alexa voices services cannot be activated on Sonos in your area than then microphone icon will remain inoperable.