Answered

Songs One won't play Amazon Music via Alexa after recent update

• 13 October 2018
  • 6 replies

Badge
Since the latest Sonos update our Alexa music connections no longer work. Alexa introduces the song, album or artist and then plays nothing? I've logged out of accounts and re-entered details and still no luck. Had everything working perfect before update, not happy Sonos!
icon

Best answer by mreddie 13 October 2018, 12:32

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

I have exactly the same problem and won’t play tunin radio thru Alexa. Restarted internet and still not working. Does anyone have any ideas??.
Badge
Yep TuneIn, Amazon Music, etc. ALL SILENT.... Alexa introduces the service but then nothing?? Help Sonos.
Try this... goto the Amazon Alexa App, remove the Sonos Skill. Now add the Skill back in again and ask Alexa to scan for devices. Check there are no duplicate sonos devices in the Device section of the App and then try again and see if that has fixed things.
Badge
Try this... goto the Amazon Alexa App, remove the Sonos Skill. Now add the Skill back in again and ask Alexa to scan for devices. Check there are no duplicate sonos devices in the Device section of the App and then try again and see if that has fixed things. Was just typing a message when your response came in, yes I can confirm that by removing the Sonos Skill and then adding it back in worked for me. All working again.
Badge
I have exactly the same problem and won’t play tunin radio thru Alexa. Restarted internet and still not working. Does anyone have any ideas??. Remove Sonos Skill from Alexa App and then add it back in, worked for me.
Brilliant.... thank you