Solution to Alexa unable to found your location on Sonos One

• 3 May 2018
  • 1 reply

If you encounter this issue of Alexa on your Sonos device, here is probably the issue and solution. Per example, if you ask Alexa the weather and it said in WESTLAKE instead of your location from your Amazon account, ti's because the issue is from your Amazon account. The PROBLEM is maybe your e-mail account. Mine was connected with both CAD and US Amazon accounts and made a glitch on recognizing ALL my other smart devices on Sonos. SOLUTION is to 1) use a different e-mail address and 2) reconnect on Alexa app with that new e-mail. After, 3) delete from your Sonos account the Amazon Alexa and 4) Reconnect with the new e-mail. Should then work like a breeze. I've spent hours with Sonos & Amazon Alexa tech support but finally found the solution on the web!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, MakiNoise. Welcome to the community. We do appreciate you signing up to provide this solution with our other members. We do hope you'll stick around and engage in further discussions! This solution will surely be useful to many other members. Do let us know if you need anything else. Thanks!