1) Will Siri be available on a speaker (like Alexa is currently on Sonos One)?
2) Since Apple doesn't have a stand alone device for Siri (like the Echo Dot), is it fair to assume the Siri commands will be given through an iPhone or iPad?
3) Will Airplay work with all the speakers in the Sonos line, or will it be with a specific model (e.g. Sonos One)?
4) if so, then is it enough having one of them in your home system, or must they all be individually compatible
5) Can I currently tell Siri to play a song using my Sonos speakers?
1) I don't have any streaming services, I only use TuneIn radio, however, I have 10,000 songs on my phone, and use the "on my device" songs. Does Alexa work with the songs stored in my iPhone?
2) If I buy an Echo Dot, or a Sonos One, will I be able to control all the speakers in my home, or just the one that has the device?
Best answer by melvimbeView original