Problem with controlling my LG tv with Alexa from my Sonos beam

• 25 December 2018
  • 1 reply

Please I would like some help, I just bought a sonos beam and I connected to my LG OLEDC8 2018 tv and I set up every thing on Sonos app, LG webos and alexa. but still my tv is no responding to alexa, But I dont have any of the amazon echo, i am wondering if that is a necessary or i can control every thing the Sonos Beam

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Please I would like some help, I just bought a sonos beam and I connected to my LG OLEDC8 2018 tv and I set up every thing on Sonos app, LG webos and alexa. but still my tv is no responding to alexa, But I dont have any of the amazon echo, i am wondering if that is a necessary or i can control every thing the Sonos Beam

Hi

You don't need another Alexa device, it is embedded within the Sonos Beam. Before we troubleshoot TV control, if you ask 'Alexa, what's the time', does she respond correctly? Also, can you play music to the Beam from the Sonos App?