Guys I have the following routine running with my Sonos One pair(I have two Sonos One namely Sonos One Left, Sonos One Right)
When I say the voice command the routine does the following:
- Set volume to 1: Works Perfect
- Says a phrase: Works Perfect
- Turns Off the Master Bedroom Light - Works Perfect
- Starts playing music for 15 min on Spotify - Works Perfect
- Issue the Alexa Stop Music command to stop playing the music - Works Randomly. When it is not working, the music keeps playing after the 15 minutes until the playlist is finished.
This has been driving me crazy for a while now. I have changed step 5 in stopping the music but again it worked randomly. It is like for a reason step 5 is missed or not executed at all.
Best answer by Corry PView original