Answered

Pausing and resuming music doesn't work

• 30 August 2018
  • 2 replies

Simple question hopefully have a simple answer. I've been using Alexa with Sonos since the day it was released, previously if I start playing a playlist from the iPhone App, whether it be music from my NAS, or an Apple music playlist ... if I then say "Alexa pause music on kitchen", it pauses, but if I then say "Alexa resume music on kitchen", it starts playing either the last music requested through Alexa rather than resuming the actual last music being played. OR sometimes says, "Here's a station you might like from Amazon Music ... blah blah blah" .... This ISN'T how it used to work ... it's stopped at some point in the few months. Any ideas anyone ?
icon

Best answer by jgatie 30 August 2018, 22:44

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

No need to say "Music" that will confuse her into thinking you want some other music. Just say "Alexa pause in Kitchen" or "Alexa, resume in Kitchen".
Thank you so much ... so simple ! ... at some point I must have started introducing "Music" into the command ... 😳