Question

Moving from UK to Australia.

• 12 October 2020
  • 3 replies

We have a sonos one with alexa. Will this work in Australia?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @oothings.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. I understand that you would want to know if Alexa on your Sonos would work when you move from UK to Australia. Let me help you with that.

I would like to share with you the guide about Amazon Alexa availability on Sonos. This guide shows that Amazon Alexa on Sonos is available in Australia which means you do not have to worry as it will work.

I hope this answers your question. 

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

We have a sonos one with alexa. Will this work in Australia?

Just update your profile within www.sonos.com and the location of your Sonos One within the Alexa App>Device Settings after you’ve moved.  You may want to register a new Amazon account in Oz.  If you do, remember to link the new account to your Sonos Account by disabling the Sonos skill within the Alexa App and then re-enabling.

Edit:

New power leads are available from either Sonos or Amazon Shopping. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

You might also need to change your accent!