Skip to main content
Question

Move2 and Amazon Music

• 20 May 2024
  • 1 reply

I have just bought a Move 2, it is all set-up and has the latest Update.  I am looking to add Amazon Alexa so I use the required route, System Settings - Manage - Voice Assistants - Amazon Alexa - Add to Another Product - Select that Product and then it tells me I have to sign into Amazon Music and I get the dreaded spinning wheel.  My other Sonos products still work fine with Alexa.  I waited 105 minutes on hold for customer services who told me everything I was doing was right and it was a global issue.  That was one week ago today.  I’m still getting the same issues today.  Surely this can’t be a complicated thing to fix and surely this can’t be happening to everyone buying Sonos kit and wanting to use Alexa?  I still have the original box so have no choice but to return as I bought it just to play music via Alexa in the Garden.  Anyone got any pearls or an ETA for this to be fixed?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Use the Apple app NOT the Android one.  Known issue.  It will configure as normal if you use an iPhone.