Answered

join beta

• 4 September 2017
  • 2 replies

I was directed here by Sonos support...
I have been part of Sonos betas for some time and I have several Amazon Echo as well as lots of Sonos speakers in the house.
Would it be possble for me to become part of the Sonos Amazon Echo beta program?
icon

Best answer by MikeV 4 September 2017, 18:57

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

[...] Would it be possble for me to become part of the Sonos Amazon Echo beta program?
Didn't the Support tell you that joining private beta is by invitation only?
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
There aren't any public beta tests going on, to my knowledge. Those are the tests that anyone can join, just by opting in to the program.

Private betas are offered by invite only, however you can certainly add your name to the potential pool of future candidates. Go to www.sonos.com/myaccount/beta and check the option to join the private beta program. Of course, it's possible that Sonos may already have all the people they need for any current tests they might have going on, or you might not hear anything now, but might a few months from now when they're ready to start their next test. Of course, you might also hear from them a week from now.

Be aware that any private beta tests require accepting a non-disclosure agreement, and you need to make sure that any of your family members are aware of this also.