Issues with voice control with sonos one and spotify

• 3 December 2017
  • 3 replies

Just got the sonas one and having issues with the alexa voice control and spotify. I have a premium spotify account got the alexa app sonas and spotify i have linked them all up and everytime i ask alexa to play music the response is "your spotify account does not support streaming on this device" its so frustrating im about to chuck it out the window! Or send it back any clues anyone ? If i use by manually playing music in spoifty it works perfectly. My understanding was tge voice control was updated as at 22nd Nov ?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Badge +1
Am having the same issue. If I use the app its fine apart from the occasional pause but voice commands ave issue. it will NEVER go to the next song when I ask it to and yes Spotify is set as the default music service. If I was listening to Spotify on my phone, when I get home and ask the ONE to play something, it responds as if it is but nothing happens. NO MUSIC. I have to go back to the app and do it manually. Whats the deal?
I have same issue now. It used to work fine but its say playing song from spotify but doesn't play anything. I have submitted diagnostic with sonos. My ref number is 154744396. please help
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I have same issue now. It used to work fine but its say playing song from spotify but doesn't play anything. I have submitted diagnostic with sonos. My ref number is 154744396. please help

Hi

First off please disable then enable the Sonos skill in the Alexa App.