Question

Is there a definitive list of Alexa functionality on Sonos One?

• 21 November 2017
  • 5 replies

Curious if there is a side by side list / comparison of features on an Echo vs. Sonos One. Even with flash briefings coming and spotify enabled today, seems like a lot is missing.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Not on this forum. I don't know if someone has written one outside of this forum, though. Perhaps a google search might find something?
Not on this forum. I don't know if someone has written one outside of this forum, though. Perhaps a google search might find something?

I started there, no luck. The closest are the simple pros/cons lists about drop in and spotify.
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
I think it would be useful for Sonos to maintain a sticky thread on the forum listing what's been added, and what should work, and perhaps a list of items they are working on.

Given that we don't necessarily have to perform an update for new function on the Cloud side, some way of communicating what's been added/fixed would be most welcome. 🙂
I think it would be useful for Sonos to maintain a sticky thread on the forum listing what's been added, and what should work, and perhaps a list of items they are working on.

Given that we don't necessarily have to perform an update for new function on the Cloud side, some way of communicating what's been added/fixed would be most welcome. :)

100% agree.
Here the compilation of missing features: https://medium.com/@gregmal/alexa-on-sonos-one-list-of-missing-features-compared-to-normal-echo-71fb0fd1cd49