Answered

How do you have TWO SEPARATE amazon accounts with a single SONOS ONE?

• 24 November 2018
  • 3 replies

I have my own email and password for my amazon account to set up a SONOS ONE account linked to my alexus app on my phone. I want to add a SEPARATE SONOS ONE account for my girlfriend, who lives with me. She has her own email and password for her amazon account. Can this be done? A household profile seems to use the same account for two separate people, which is not what I am interested in doing. Any ideas?
icon

Best answer by AjTrek1 24 November 2018, 03:22

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Aaronac8

Are there two or just one Sonos One speakers involved? You cannot register the same speaker to two separate Sonos accounts.
Only one Sonos One speaker
Userlevel 7
As for Amazon...to do this only one person can be logged into the Alexa app within the Sonos app at a time. You would both load the Sonos app on each of your devices. You would enable the Alexa app under your individual Amazon accounts with the Sonos skill. Again only one person at a time can be logged into Alexa within the Sonos app via their Amazon account. Seems like a lot of hassle. Have you considered marriage :8 LOL