Answered

How do I add speakers/products to my SONOS account?

• 23 July 2018
  • 3 replies

I just got an Alexa dot and am trying to connect it to my Sonos. There's an error saying I need to add the speakers to my account before Alexa can connect with them. I tried to phone SONOS and the wait time was one hour. Yikes. I feel like this should be easy. Can anyone help? 🙂
icon

Best answer by jgatie 23 July 2018, 18:26

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Here's a link with instructions for linking your devices to your Sonos account:

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/3427?language=en_US
My 4 SONOS speakers work... but when I log into my SONOS account it says I "do not have any products registered". I'm not sure how to add my existing speakers to my new SONOs account. Maybe, just maybe, there's another e-mail address associated with my speakers, but i have NO EARTHLY idea what that would be. I DO have SONOs software version 9.0.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
My 4 SONOS speakers work... but when I log into my SONOS account it says I "do not have any products registered". I'm not sure how to add my existing speakers to my new SONOs account. Maybe, just maybe, there's another e-mail address associated with my speakers, but i have NO EARTHLY idea what that would be. I DO have SONOs software version 9.0.

Hi Glynnebassi,

There's a section of the FAQ jgatie linked that describes how to change your system's registration if you don't have access to the current email.