Question

Delete a secondary Sonos System from the Sonos Controller app?

• 9 January 2018
  • 1 reply

I have a Sonos system set up at my home with a PLAYBASE and 2 Play:1's and everything works great. I bought a Sonos One today for my office which is away from home and when I set it up I chose to set up a new Sonos system which i now regret doing. I want to know how to delete the new system i created today and just add the new Sonos One to my existing system being that everything is already set up and I have an Amazon Echo dot setup at home too that is working well with my Sonos system. Also, when trying to get Alexa to discover the new Sonos One through the Alexa app it fails to do so. Maybe it's becasue the Sonos One is on this new Sonos system that I shoudnt have created? Thanks.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Just do a factory reset of the new Sonos One and then you can go into your home system ... settings...add player to add it back to your existing system.

Unplug the power cord from the electrical wall outlet.
Press and hold the Connect button while simultaneously plugging the power cord back into the electrical wall outlet.
Continue holding the Connect button until the light begins flashing amber and white.
Once reset, the light will flash green, indicating the product has been reset and can be added back to your Sonos household.