Answered

Can’t link Sonos app in Alexa

I’m having problems linking sonos skill in the Alexa app. I recently switched from UK to Au account when sonos skill became available in Australia. When I switched Alexa couldn’t find my speakers and so I deleted them from my Alexa app and disabled the skill. Now when I try to re-enable it I get as far as allow Alexa to control your sonos system but the app just hangs and nothing happens when I press the Okay button. Frustrating! Hope someone can help! ??
icon

Best answer by UKMedia 7 May 2018, 18:44

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I have a very similar problem. Purchased the Echo Dot to control my Play 3 and Soundbar but have not been able to setup the Sonos Skill. After logging in through the Alexa app it just gets stuck at the API.SONOS.COM screen with a spinning wheel and never passes that point
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Can you check that the address in your profile is correct in the www.sonos.com? Also please log out of any other Amazon related apps.