Amazon music my music playlists don't play on Sonos

• 7 October 2017
  • 3 replies

My family has set up playlists on Amazon music. I would like Alexa to play those playlists on Sonos. When I ask Alexa to play my amazon music playlist it obliges but never on Sonos. Any other music request Alexa plays on Sonos. Example - set up amazon music playlist under my music "our jazz". Say "Alexa playlist our jazz in the library" - plays but not on Sonos. Say "alexa play Freddie freeloader in the library" plays on Sonos. Known bug? Any way to fix?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Hello, OnlyOneWhoListens: I just wanted to check in with you to see if you were still having this problem with Alexa and Sonos. If you are still having this problem, would you able to submit a diagnostic report of the system? Be sure to reply with the seven-digit confirmation number it gives at the end.
There is one thing about this....when using Amazon Music, a "shared" playlist does not load with Sonos. In Amazon Music they are called "Followed Playlists".
I have the same problem that a shared playlist is not visible in the Sonos app. I can see all my playlists and the ones curated by Amazon which I follow but I cannot see any shared by my friends with me.