Answered

Amazon Echo Dot Coupon? Did you get one?

• 18 October 2017
  • 67 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

67 replies

Badge
I was in the beta and did not receive a code. I had 2 Dots in my Amazon/Alexa account until yesterday (sold 1 since I got a One), maybe that's why they didn't send me the code? But then all beta testers should have Echo devices already.
Rang Sonos this morning to be told they are no longer issuing the code. This disappointing as even the sales assistant in the major store wher I bought it thought the offer was valid until 29th. To say I feel misled is an understatement.
Blame Amazon. It is their promotion, and they set the amount at which they would cease issuing codes.
I emailed sales and was told I was eligible and sent a code. Unfortunately on amazon it said the code was invalid. I then emailed the Sonos sales person who sent me the code and he replied with a new code. Still doesn't work...ughhh! On with Amazon support who have me on hold as they are on hold in the sonos support queue. LOL. Not seeming likely to get the promotion at this point.
Sonos sales got it sorted for me. Ordered my dot $25 off.
Did anyone get an Amazon Echo Dot coupon? My friend told me about it today, but I've had a sonos play 5 since 2012 but I didn't get a coupon. :? I have only just signed up for an account. Am I too late for the offer
Hi everyone, if you think you're eligible for the Echo Dot promotion it'd be best to give us a call on our sales line. The team can help check your eligibility and see about getting you a code if you are.

The general terms of the promotion are here, if you're looking for them.
I have only just signed up. Am I too late for a code
Userlevel 4
Badge +8
Promotion ends midnight Sunday 29th October.

Or Amazon runs out of the allotted number of codes, which apparently happened. Whether they are going to allot more, who knows.

Or Amazon runs out of the allotted number of codes, which apparently happened. Whether they are going to allot more, who knows.

Not true. I got a new code from Sonos yesterday.
Then they obviously decided to allot more, because it was declared done last week. Good for them.
[...]
Badge
darn it, I never got one of these and now it's over. Bummer. Been a Sonos customer for many years. 😞
Userlevel 3
Badge
Wait for black friday... You're likely to have the same discount on dots..
Amazon just sent an email with a $25 Dot discount code. Good until Nov 20th.
Bit annoyed that i've just went to purchase the amazon dot using the 50% discount to find the code has expired.
Is there any valid codes? I've spend a fortune on Sonos equipment lately and really wanted to try the voice control.
i nevergot this 😞 who do you email ??