Answered

Amazon Alexa will NOT connect to Sonos Api to link account via SKILLS

• 17 May 2019
  • 6 replies

Since a few days ago my Alexa will not work on Sonos. So I unlinked my account and now I can't link it back together.

I keep getting "Oops! Amazon can not connect to Sonos"

I have tried signing out of all Amazon apps/products and my email addresses are both the same.

Nothing is working and I'm really starting to get frustrated and mad here.

Anyone know what else to do or try?
icon

Best answer by JustAnotherChris 19 May 2019, 18:18

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Previously there was an outage that is now cleared up. Try again.

By the way, you can monitor for outages by clicking on the "View real-time service status" link to the right of your post.

By the way, you can monitor for outages by clicking on the "View real-time service status" link to the right of your post.

Yes I was aware of that and I have been checking on that. I saw it was fixed this morning my time so I waited a few hours and tried and still not working for me. Same issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Yes I was aware of that and I have been checking on that. I saw it was fixed this morning my time so I waited a few hours and tried and still not working for me. Same issue.

Hi there,

Please try the steps found in this thread to get things working. If that doesn't work, submit a diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number.

Hi there,

Please try the steps found in this thread to get things working. If that doesn't work, submit a diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number.

That seems to be aimed at the Sonos One.

I don't have a Sonos One. I have an Echo Dot 3rd gen and a Play 1 speaker set up.
Diagnostics sent. "Your confirmation number is: 1188115435."

I doubt this is a Sonos specific issue and more along the lines of both Amazon AND Sonos.

If this doesn't get resolved soon I will be returning it as I am getting quite furious that it's been a full week now and this is still not resolved.
Never mind then I just took Echo and Sonos back plz close the thread thanks!