Question

Alexa w/Windows 10

• 13 November 2017
  • 4 replies

I did a search and can't find an app for Alexa on W10. Is there one? If so, can someone provide a link. Assuming there is one and I get it loaded will I be able to give a voice command to tune in my various internet stations, including Pandora?Thanks.
Also, on the W10 Sonus app where is the Favorites list? I have created three internet radio station favorites but I can't find the favorites list anywhere.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I did a search and can't find an app for Alexa on W10. Is there one? If so, can someone provide a link. Assuming there is one and I get it loaded will I be able to give a voice command to tune in my various internet stations, including Pandora?Thanks.
You can also access Amazon Alexa via the internet.

Also, on the W10 Sonus app where is the Favorites list? I have created three internet radio station favorites but I can't find the favorites list anywhere.
You'll find the favorites either in the 'Select a Music Source' tab or in TuneIn --> My Radio Stations.
When I go to the Alexa site with the link you provided my only choices are for Echo products. No Sonos is on the list.
To set up Alexa on Sonos ONE you need to add the Sonos skill (LEAVE 'Settings --> Set Up a New Device')

- From the menu in the Alexa app, tap Skills
- Search for Sonos and choose the Sonos skill
- Tap Enable and follow the instructions given
Have you enabled the Sonos skill for Alexa?