When I obtained my Alexa-Enabled SONOS Move speaker in 2019 I set up a routine for Alexa to say a greeting, give the weather, and play NPR News.
- It initially worked great.
- Then, after an upgrade by SONOS or Amazon, it played the “Audio actions in routines are currently not supported on this device” message, but then went ahead and performed the routine.
- Now following further upgrades the Move speaker only plays the “not supported” message and no routine.
- The routine plays just fine on my iPhone using the Alexa app so I presume the routine is good.
- Because I have so much Sonos hardware in my home I am running the S1 Sonos Controller on my devices.
Does anybody have any suggestions or solutions to this little problem?
Thanks much for any input!