Alexa in Portuguese-br

• 18 October 2019
  • 32 replies

Show first post

32 replies

Still waiting some Sonos app update to put alexa in Portuguese. This is really frustrating! Best sound quality, worst app development

Mate, I actually made it work by changing my amazon account to the US, installing Sonos skill and then changing back to Brazil again. Not hard to do, on youtube you can find how to do it.

Mate, I actually made it work by changing my amazon account to the US, installing Sonos skill and then changing back to Brazil again. Not hard to do, on youtube you can find how to do it.

by doing that you were able to use Alexa in Portuguese? How? Portuguese BR is not at the available language at the skill description as you can see below

Supported Languages

English (AU), English (CA), English (GB), English (US), French (CA), French (FR), German (DE), Italian (IT), Japanese (JP), Spanish (ES), Spanish (MX), Spanish (US)

It’s one year anniversary of Alexa in Portuguese and no news from Sonos. I am slowly replacing my speakers to native Alexa ones. Not as good sound like Sonos but at least they respect us.

Honestly it is difficult to understand, more than a year with alexa's service in brazil, and sonos has not yet enabled its device. What is the problem with Brazilians

The same here: one of the reasons I chase Sonos was because it is compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa. When I tried to configure the whole system to work: “not working in your country”…..

Very disappointed.

I can’t believe this. Sonos app dev is AWFULL. If I knew it was like this I would not buy it. 

Where is the support for portuguese? Is that so difficult to make happen? Omg