Alexa for Asia Market

• 5 October 2017
  • 1 reply

Hi, I'm been waiting for this features for the pass year. And I've see 3rd party websites selling Echo dot in singapore. But with the launch of this service from SONOS, I've too notice is only supported in UK,US and Germany, could you advice will it work in asia country such as Singapore, Australia and etc where I'm using the current Playbar and Play 1?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Hi, I'm been waiting for this features for the pass year. And I've see 3rd party websites selling Echo dot in singapore. But with the launch of this service from SONOS, I've too notice is only supported in UK,US and Germany, could you advice will it work in asia country such as Singapore, Australia and etc where I'm using the current Playbar and Play 1?

I'm in Philippines, I have Sonos and echo dot (amazon account configured as US account), but the timezone set on the echo dot set to Asia.
this morning , after the release of Sonos skills, I was able to link the Sonos skill to my alexa app, and it worked, like what others have tested, I played my playlist on the Sonos controller, and I used alexa to do (next, volume , previous, pause commands successfully)
Hope this helps