Answered

Alexa Apple Music and Sonos

• 19 December 2018
  • 4 replies

So Alexa can now play Apple Music but....when I ask her to play X on Apple Music on "Sonos Device" it says not supported. Apple music works fine on the echo dots. Another short fall? Seriously Alexa can't play apple music on my Sonos?
icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 19 December 2018, 03:43

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I’m also curious to know what the plan is for this. Really hoping it’s just a matter of Sonos pushing a software update.
See this thread ...

https://en.community.sonos.com/amazon-alexa-and-sonos-229102/alexa-welcomes-apple-music-to-amazon-echo-6816377
Hello everyone,
I’m new to this forum. I have Sonos one and did the update for Apple Music but my device does not support Apple Music. Do we know if sono plans to address the issue? Or should I return the speakers and buy the play 1 and add an echo dot to it. Please help. Thanks
Hello everyone,
I’m new to this forum. I have Sonos one and did the update for Apple Music but my device does not support Apple Music. Do we know if sono plans to address the issue? Or should I return the speakers and buy the play 1 and add an echo dot to it. Please help. Thanks

A Dot and Play:1 isn't going to get you Apple Music via Alexa either.