I'm encountering an issue with my PLAY:5 Gen.2 which is paired in stereo.
Here's my setup:
- Left PLAY:5 lined in to a pre-amped turntable (RCA to RCA to 3.5mm)
- Right Play:5 lined in to my TV (3.5 to 3.5mm cable)
Here's the situation:
- when I turn the TV on, both speakers play flawlessly. Touch controls on each speaker work .
- when I turn the turntable on, only the left PLAY:5 plays. Touch controls on each speaker work.
- swapping the line ins (connecting the turntable to the right PLAY:5)
- -> sound still only come from the left PLAY:5
- changing the RCA to 3.5mm cable
- -> no effect
Anyone experienced this before? Is there a fix I haven't found?
(If there is a community manager coming this way, diagnostic # 200351441).