Answered

will roam pair with symfonisk bookshelf?

• 17 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi, haven’t purchased yet but ogling & can’t find answer to this specific question.

Will Roam link with Symfonisk Bookshelf? I don’t want the Picture Frame or Lamp Base…

Thanks in advance!!

icon

Best answer by jgatie 18 January 2022, 01:02

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Pair as in make a stereo pair?  No, you can only stereo pair the same models.  But you can group the two to play the same thing in sync.

sorry no I meant will the Roam “link” to the Symfonisk bookshelf. It looks like I *might* still be able to get a couple of bookshelf speakers.

What I’m trying to figure out is: if I connect audio to the Roam via bluetooth, can the Roam link to the Symfonisk bookshelf speakers so all of them play in sync (and / or with the 2 bookshelf speakers up as a R/L pair)

The Roam requires S2, the bookshelf speaker can use either S1 or S2. Does that mean the Roam can link to the bookshelf speakers?

Yes, you can connect to Bluetooth on the Roam, then group it with other Sonos speakers and they will play in sync.

How do you sync them?

How do you sync them?

Share Roam’s Bluetooth audio with your Sonos system