Answered

What should i add next?

• 23 April 2021
  • 1 reply

I currently have a Playbar and 2 Play Ones set up as a 3.0 tv system. While this is nice, i want more:) what do you think is more worthwhile, add a Sub (we live in an apt so a little worried about the bass) or upgrade to the Arc? If I go the upgrade to the Arc route do I need to move the Playbar to another room or can it still be integrated with the Arc and 2 play ones?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 23 April 2021, 18:30

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

A Playbar with Play:1s connected as surrounds is a 5.0 system.

Personally I would add a Sub to complete your 5.1 setup. But living in an apartment means you would have to keep the Sub Level pretty low.

But if you have a newer TV equipped with HDMI eARC, upgrading to the Arc would be a good option too, especially if you watch Blu-rays or UHD discs so you can experience lossless Dolby TrueHD/Dolby Atmos and multichannel PCM audio.

If you upgrade to the Arc, the Playbar needs to be moved to another room. It cannot be included with the Arc/Play:1s 5.0.2 setup.