Answered

Trueplay Setup w/iPhone7

• 27 November 2016
  • 12 replies

Badge
I get a error message when trying to configure Trueplay with my iphone7.
icon

Best answer by Ryan S 14 December 2016, 19:24

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

12 replies

https://sonos.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3354/kw/Beta%20download

Are you in the beta programme?
Badge
yea, mean to say that. but i figured as much. i can't wait to FILL the room with sound again. but thanks
So leave the beta
Badge
got everything installed already. can I ask you....is there anyway to share the Sonos Playlist that you make?
Re playlist. I'm afraid not.

You can leave the beta and reupdate and get Trueplay back
Badge
thanks. Is there away to close this thread? Or do I let it just continue
Trueplay isn't yet supported on iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, beta or no beta.
https://sonos.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3406
Badge
Just found that out.....little disappointed in Sonos, but not the product.
@Sonos - any news on when you'll support trueplay calibration on the iPhone 7 / plus? I've just purchased a couple of shiny new Play 1 and discovered that trueplay isn't supported on my shiny new iPhone 7 plus.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
You won't get any before time notification from Sonos on this. My advice would be to use another iOS device to get this done if you are that keen to have Trueplay - Use your old iPhone, an iPad or bribe a passing old age pensioner with tea and biscuits
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Great news everyone, as of now, the Sonos app on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are capable of running Trueplay tuning on Sonos. You don't need to make any special updates either. So long as your system is updated to Sonos version 7.0 you'll now be able to run Trueplay tuning. Also, with version 7.0 we added support for home theater tuning. So you can now tune your PLAYBARs too.
Badge
Great news