Answered

surround sound and added speakers

• 12 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi, I have honed in on the Sonos Arc 7.1.4 Home Theater Bundle and adding two separate Era 300’s for our new home build. The Bundle would be in the family room and the added Era 300’s in the kitchen. I am trying to be as wire free as possible in our open concept family room/kitchen room. My goal is to have the ability to play the family room setup along with the two added Era 300’s in the kitchen at the same time or have the ability to watch a movie with the surround sound setup in the family room while playing streaming music in the kitchen.  Any advice is appreciated as this is a big expense and I want to make the right decision.

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 13 January 2024, 02:19

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

This setup will work as you described. The only issue worth noting is when you group the kitchen speakers with the family room speakers, there will be a slight audio delay from the kitchen speakers when playing TV audio. Streaming music will be in sync though.