Answered

stands

• 20 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

One my friend is travelling from Houston to Pakistan and he is willing to bring Sonos era 300 stands pair, colour white. which i will purchase online and deliver to his address in US, the only problem i will face will be if my order is pushed back. His flight is on 29th of July. Can one confirm the status on Sonos era 300 stands pair in white colour?

icon

Best answer by melvimbe 20 June 2023, 15:23

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

You would probably need to talk to sales about that, as the community (other customers) wouldn’t know.  I see shipping is currently at ‘Back Order’, which seems to that getting them in stock in the next month or so is unlikely.  Sonos typically puts a date on their when they have a pretty solid idea of when the product will be in stock.  However, maybe they have less control/visibility over the supply chain than the speakers, or they just don’t want to give a date that they can’t guarantee.

https://www.sonos.com/en-us/contact