Answered

Sonos Upgrade Programme - Not auto applying

Is anyone in the know able to shed some light on this issue for me, as sonos support have been no help.

I have an eligible product in my sonos system , that has meant I am eligible for the 30% discount under the upgrade programme.

I was testing out my basket to see which items I could apply the discount to. On first attempt the discount from the upgrade programme seemed to auto apply. However I then emptied my cart.

Since then the discount is not auto applying and I cannot see a discount code on my upgrade page. Even though it says the product is eligible and the discount is activated.

Has anyone else experienced this issue please? Sonos support have been no help and just keep telling me they don’t know why it isn’t auto applying.

Thanks is advance.

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 3 May 2023, 22:34

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

It may depend on what you add to your basket - as an example discount vouchers are not available on products that have other offers on them, or are refurbished items etc. I would close and empty your browser cache (just for good measure) then see what happens again when you select/add the same fist item as previously chosen. If the problems persist, then contact Sonos Sales direct. Here is the link:

https://support.sonos.com/s/global-sales-help

Thanks very much for your reply and attempts to help.

I tried all of that, for example I tried it on a new Sonos one, An Arc and other sound bars (all separately). None of them worked and Sonos support have been no…. er Support at all.

I tried all of that, for example I tried it on a new Sonos one, An Arc and other sound bars (all separately). None of them worked and Sonos support have been no…. er Support at all.

Follow the link provided to Sonos Salesales and see if they can assist… note though if you sold/gave away the original speaker/device and the new owner has taken advantage of the upgrade programme before you - you may find that your voucher has expired and transferred to them instead, but Sales maybe able to advise you in that regard.

Follow the link provided to Sonos Salesales and see if they can assist… note though if you sold/gave away the original speaker/device and the new owner has taken advantage of the upgrade programme before you - you may find that your voucher has expired and transferred to them instead, but Sales maybe able to advise you in that regard.

Thanks, although the discount is showing as ‘activated’ on the upgrade page.

It might be the new owner (I’m just presuming you passed the device on?) has taken the discount voucher. I understand it’s one voucher per device - Maybe they’ve used it before you, but as mentioned, you are probably best to see what Sonos Sales say about it.

It might be the new owner (I’m just presuming you passed the device on?) has taken the discount voucher. I understand it’s one voucher per device - Maybe they’ve used it before you, but as mentioned, you are probably best to see what Sonos Sales say about it.

No I haven't, I still have the device in my posession.

Then I’m sure Sales will be able to sort it for you.

Then I’m sure Sales will be able to sort it for you.

As per my earlier comments they haven't so far.

As per my earlier comments they haven't so far.

You spoke to customer support - that’s why I gave you the link to speak direct to Sonos Sales instead, I understand these type of (rare) account issues fall within their remit and they have access to the account voucher details, purchases etc; hence my suggestion to give them a call.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I've had this before where it would only add 15% for items that were legacy 30% devices - and then it would disappear altogether.

I left it a day and it was all fine again.  Glitch in the matrix..

It may even be fine for you now..