Answered

Sonos radio

• 8 December 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

They always say that there are no silly questions, well here is my challenge.

Just been reading up on the Sonos radio station, I already have an Apple Music subscription for me and my partner which we currently listen to on our current Sonos system, is there any advantages to paying for this service?  Do any of you guys have multiple streaming services?

Cheers in Advance 

Andy

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 8 December 2021, 23:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

It depends on what you are wanting to listen to. Sonos Radio primarily streams radio stations from around the world. Apple Music (and other streaming services like Spotify and Amazon Music) is primarily used for streaming music from individual artists and albums or playlists related to a certain artist or music genre. 

You can listen to Sonos Radio for free. The paid subscription service is Sonos Radio HD. With a subscription to Sonos Radio HD, you can access premium features such as high-definition audio quality, access to more exclusive original content, unlimited skips, and ad-free music.

But if you live in New Zealand, I don’t think Sonos Radio HD is even available in your country. If this is the case, you are just limited to the free Sonos Radio service.

Read more here:

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/4822?language=en_US