Answered

Sonos Beam Refurbished

• 26 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Bit late in the day, but we are looking at buying a refurbished Sonos Beam as a gift. My wife isnt to keen on buying second hand, but with the Black Friday discount it looks a good deal to me. What sort of visual condition are Sonos Refurbs, she would want it it more or less mint condition, I know they can be returned if your not happy, but to avoid all that faff i would appreciate it if anyone has any views or actually bought a refurbished Beam from Sonos

Thanks

icon

Best answer by James L. 29 November 2021, 10:37

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

hi @Twynne48 it depends what ‘refurbished’ means - I am using Sonos Beam speakers for a couple of years (Version: 13.4) now and am very pleased with it - I would start with the physical condition and check if the front and rear are not damaged - next would be to verify if all cables are supplied (power, ethernet and the optical adapter) - finally, the real quality proof will be to connect, setup and listen to it - pass the TruePlay setup to get the most out of it and enjoy! 

Badge +17

Hi @Twynne48,

Certified refurbished players have internal components replaced with genuine Sonos parts and then go through all the same testing as our new products, so they function and look like a new Sonos product.

They also come with a full warranty for your region, and the box will include all the cables and accessories that a non-refurbished player would.

I hope that helps :slight_smile: