Answered

Sonos Beam 2 + Amp (non surround) for mulit room music

• 26 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi 

I have two use cases:
   ** Listening to TV indoors - TV + Beam 2 (working).  I have an  LG Oled TV paired with my BEAM 2 for watching TV and listening to Music (Spotify from TV to beam).  

**Listening to Music Multiroom - TV + Beam &  AMP + 2 external speakers (not yet working).

I want to listen to music indoors on my TV+Beam (ideally, spotify) while also listening to the same music outside.  I am considering purchasing an AMP and two Sonance speakers to use for the outdoors.

Are there any considerations I need to take into account here? How do I set up mirrored music play for outside? I dont want my AMP speakers to be surround sound, but I do want them to be 

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 26 June 2023, 21:04

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

This setup will work. You can stream the same music through the Beam and Amp at the same time by grouping the Beam and Amp in the Sonos app. Just follow the instructions in this article:

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/group-and-ungroup-rooms