Sonos availability in Hong Kong

• 14 January 2011
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi,

I really want to get a couple of sonos systems, but I can't seem to find anywhere to buy them in Hong Kong. Most of the audio & video dealers I have talked to claim there is no agent in Hong Kong. Is that true? Does that mean I cannot buy a Sonos system in Hong Kong? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

12 replies

Userlevel 2
Sorry, I still can't seem to find any dealers in Hong Kong. Anyone has some idea?
According to this page, there is a distributor in Shenzen:
http://www.sonos-china.com/shop.aspx

Shenzhen Center City high-quality store experience SONOS [City: Shenzhen]

省份:广东 Province: Guangdong

地址:深圳市福田区福华一路中心城广场负一楼雅乐荟国际音响中心 Address: Futian District, Shenzhen City Center Plaza, the first floor all the way Ya Hui Le Centre International Audio

联系方式:0755-82801311 Contact :0755 -82,801,311
Userlevel 2
Thanks, if everything else fails, I guess I could go across the border to Shenzhen. But for warrantee purposes, support, etc, I would much rather deal with someone in HK.

I still find it hard to believe that world's premier tech mecha does not have anyone offering Sonos products...
Userlevel 2
There used to be a dealer but I think they stopped stocking Sonos as they got bored of waiting for Chinese language support on the controllers...

I once saw it stocked at an electronics shop on the ground floor of Pacific Place mall - it was on the left as you walk from the main entrance through to the Cinema - but I can't remember the shop name - it wasn't Fortress or one of the big ones...

T
Userlevel 2
Thanks, if everything else fails, I guess I could go across the border to Shenzhen. But for warrantee purposes, support, etc, I would much rather deal with someone in HK.

I still find it hard to believe that world's premier tech mecha does not have anyone offering Sonos products...

The local agent is A3, shop 813 at Times sq., call them at 2506 2818
Userlevel 2
Looking to buy some Sonos speakers for my new home in Hong Kong and found this old thread.

Do you have any current distributors / dealers for the brand locally? I tried to search on this website but it doesn't seem like there are any further updates.

Thank you.
krm,

First post! Welcome to the forums.

At the top of this page you might be able to see a "Find a Store" (It's very dim) link.
Userlevel 2
Hi Buzz, thanks for the reply. I have tried but the only shops nearby are across the border in China. Would worry about warranty claims and so forth.

Considering to order via US online and forwarding here, but I would need to get an adaptor to convert the US plugs to Type G UK plugs making it troublesome and less aesthetically pleasing.

Thanks.
Please contact me at Hong Kong Mobile 90687432, our website is www.zizauto.com.

We are Sonos Hong Kong Reseller