Answered

sonos arc black not available in Poland

• 15 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello, I’m interested to buy Sonos arc black but there is not any available in Poland for some reason . I have found few white ones ( not fitting with my furniture). Do you have any ideas why is like that. I have contacted few shops in Poland and they can’t give me the answer when they will have black ones. Any idea ?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 15 October 2021, 15:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

There is very low or no stock of the black Arc, and many other Sonos devices, all over the world because of high demand, supply chain issues, and a global microchip shortage.

Have you checked the availability on the Sonos website from Poland?

https://www.sonos.com/pl-pl/shop/arc

Yeah, I have checked all shops in Poland only white available. I m not in rush just was wondering what happened. I ordered new tv with Dolby Atmos just wanted to have good sound. Thanks for reply 

Regarding link to polish shop it shows black available but if you go to order it gives you roughly price ( without tax and delivery), delivery I can understand but tax it can be big depending from what county it will be shipped. If would be able to choose shop in Germany or any shop except UK than ok ( no tax ), but I can’t.