Answered

Pro-Ject T1 use with current sonos set up

• 1 April 2023
  • 2 replies

I’m looking at purchasing the Pro-Ject T1 turntable and would like it to play on my current Sonos system in the home - I have the move, ray, one SL (x3) all grouped.  I see that I can purchase a set, the Pro-Ject T1 turntable and five. 

the question I have is, if I buy the turntable and the five, will this link into my current system and play across all speakers? 

the other question is, do I need the five, if not what else would I need to have the turntable play across my current system 

thanks in advance 

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 1 April 2023, 21:06

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I’m looking at purchasing the Pro-Ject T1 turntable and would like it to play on my current Sonos system in the home - I have the move, ray, one SL (x3) all grouped.  I see that I can purchase a set, the Pro-Ject T1 turntable and five. 

the question I have is, if I buy the turntable and the five, will this link into my current system and play across all speakers? 

Yes the line-in source (TT audio) be played to any/all Sonos rooms.

the other question is, do I need the five, if not what else would I need to have the turntable play across my current system 

thanks in advance 

Any Sonos product with a line-in port can be used with the Turntable.. those devices are:

• Port/Connect
  • Amp/Connect:Amp
  • Five/Play:5
  • Era 100/300 (requires Sonos ADC line-in adapter)

Appreciate your prompt advice, thanks so much