Ordered Arc at mid of January still waiting for it to charge/ship, Arc Shipping Delay

Badge

It is 2022 right now, anyone else order a arc around the second week of January and have had their order shipped? I got a estimated ship date of 1/21 back when I ordered it, but all it says is order is placed and it’s backordered. Today is 2/3 already. It shows Backorder — Estimated to ship March 25,2022 on website for black color arc!  Will I get my order soon tho? Thanks!

I also ordered the white color sub and the estimated ship date is 2/4. I don’t think they will ship it on that day.

101 replies

Here are a few points. To begin, I'm not sure Sonos can provide particularly exact shipment dates for existing orders. I mean, your Arc is most likely on a ship off the shore. * How does Sonos know when that ship will arrive at a port and then be moved to a vehicle and delivered to their warehouse? Sure, they'd have a decent concept in normal circumstances, but I don't think that's the case right now.

Second, you're presuming that their systems have a method of changing the shipment date on each order that is presently backordered based on current product arrival assumptions. I doubt their systems are capable of doing so. 

*Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.*